Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, September 27

I'm so old

We're listening to "How deep is your love" by the Bee Gee's right this minute in Copyright. Everyone else is laughing and I'm like....."I LOVE this song!" :o) That might not be so much old as geek!

Other randoms:

Navy blue shoe polish saved me a bunch of money. Yay shoe polish!

I think people are getting a little out of hand on Dancin' with the Stars. I'm all for individuality, but give me a break with the cartwheels and the flips and the handstands, okay?

I was up hella early this morning and put in a little time on the treadmill. Its amazing how much better it made me feel.

Good morning, everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home