Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Saturday, December 30

One thing I like about Directv....

I can turn channels on and off whenever I want. Okay, I can turn PREMIUM channels on and off whenever I like. It's a start. I wish I could get rid of things like OLN (what the hell kind of channel is that, anyway?!) whenever I wanted, but I'll settle for being able to connect and disconnect HBO whenever I need it. I simply go online, check a box, save, and presto! It can't get any easier than that!

Rome starts in 15 days. I can't wait.

Actually, January is going to be pretty good. Battlestar Galactica is back from break. Dresden Files starts. 24 starts. AI starts. Rome.

Stargate fans -- the second half of the season won't be back until April.

I might have to take a hiatus from classes to get all this tv watched!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home