Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, March 2

Invisiblogger

I know. I've been invisible girl lately. I'm still here, honest. 8 days from now I won't be here, I'll be in Tampa. 9 days from now I'll be sailing away from Tampa on a big ass ship. I'm not so sure how I'm going to like the cruise thing, but I'm giving it a try. How can you not like the Caribbean? I'm sure it'll be great. Or, it might be great......especially if I start packing sometime soon.

Anyway, I'm working on a recap of an interesting conference I went to last weekend. I had no idea what to expect but was not disappointed by Sunday afternoon when it was over. Lots of fun stories to tell, so maybe there will be a post up by the end of this weekend. I met a lot of people, and worked on my "Shake and Bake" networking skills which are, admittedly, atrocious. Librarians were not made for networking with real people!

Anyway, until then, I'm going back to the mines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home