Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, August 6

Gavin DeGraw

I've been a fan of this guy for almost a year. I don't know what it is about his voice, but I borrowed his cd from the library and they had to pry it from my hands when it was due. I finally just ordered it, and found out that it now comes packaged with an acoustic cd. Not really my type of music at all. And its not like he's hot.....in my opinion, he's a little goofy looking. (I mean that in a nice way! Oh, forget it.) Anyway, love the cd. I'm not sure I like the acoustic version of Chariot as much as the original, but it will probably grow on me.

In other exciting news, football season (both the American and the World version) is right around the corner. There is just something absolutely fabulous about college football on a Autumn Saturday. Better yet is listening to it on the radio. I can't wait for the season to start!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home