Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, August 3

Something Old, Something New (to me)

While searching for info on Sen. Bob Kerrey, I came across the Biographical Directory of the United States Congress 1774-Present. I had no idea that this existed and its pretty cool. I especially like how I can search for all the members of Congress who were members of the "Greenbacker" party. I hadn't even heard of the Greenbacker party! So, anyway, if you're bored take it for a spin.

In the "life isn't fair" category: I'm working tonight, which also happens to be the last game of Liverpool's American Tour. And, to add insult to injury, its live on FoxSports World. I'll get home in time to see the last half hour, and of course I taped it. But its not the same as getting to see it live.

In the "life IS fair" category: Rumor has it that Patrick Viera has come to a "verbal agreement" with Real Madrid. I have no idea if this is true or not. Rumors have been swirling around for months about this trade. But, if it is true....its an early, pre-season gift for the rest of the Premiership.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home