Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, July 27

Stuff

  1. Barack Obama mentioned my hometown (East Moline, Illinois) in his speech tonight!   We're famous!  Oh yeah, I live in Indianapolis now.   Nevermind.
  2. It must be getting close to football season.   I got my official NFL catalog in the mail tonight!   Yay!
  3. I've been reading this book.   Its fantastic, but.....when I was walking to my door tonight, I keep imagining a sniper seeing me through his (or her) scope.   I can't imagine what it would be like to live constantly like that.    The book is still amazing.  
  4. I have a dentist appointment bright and early tomorrow, but I'm eating a lemon bar tonight.   Shame on me.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home