Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, July 23

Because I mute the tv whenever W is on

I will never hear his speech to the National Urban League.   But, I read a transcript here.   And here are some of my favorite quotes:

Ours is a solid record of accomplishment. And that's why I've come to talk about compassionate conservatism and what I envision for the future. I'm here for another reason. I'm here to ask for your vote.
No, I know, I know, I know. The Republican party has got a lot of work to do. I understand that.  You didn't need to nod your head that hard, Jesse. 

 
So we're back to "compassionate conservatism, are we?"  And this one was good too:

You see, I believe in my heart that the Republican party, the party of Lincoln and Frederick Douglass, is not complete without the perspective and support and contribution of African Americans. 
 
Its also the party of Ann "weasel bitch" Coulter, Rush Limbaugh and Sean "fucking idiot" Hannity.  Who does he think he's fooling?   Oh, that's right.  Me.    This man makes me physically ill.   He's lucky I can only vote once.  

See?  Now I'm mad.   And I was having such a GOOD day....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home