Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, July 15

Eric Jerome Dickey

is fantastic! The Library's African American History Committee, in partnership with Indiana Black Expo, hosted EJD last night at the Madame Walker Theater.

He was excellent.

Witty, Charming, Funny, he kept the audience laughing. He read a little from his new book, Drive Me Crazy I would say it was one of the most successful author talk/signings we've had in the short time that I've been here. I base that partially on the line which extended outside and around the building. Plus, he was one of the nicest people, celebrity or not, that I have ever met. If you have a chance to go see him while he's doing the tour for Drive Me Crazy, I encourage you to go see him. Fantastic. Be prepared to laugh, though. Just so you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home