Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, July 6

A Real Student

I'm a real student now! I know, I've already taken my first 2 credit hour class, handed in papers and done an exam, but you're not a REAL student until you get your ID card. So, that's what I did this morning before work. It was quick and painless and now I'm a real student. YAY! I can't wait to go buy something from the law school cafeteria.

Oh yeah, John Kerry picked John Edwards to be his lawfully wedded running mate. Duh. I mean, really, who else was he going to pick? I predicted this ages ago, even though my Dad tried to convince me that there would be a Kerry/Gephardt ticket.

Dad also tried to make me believe that Coach K would leave Duke for the evil empire. Dad's batting a big fat 0 this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home