Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, July 7

Good Morning, Indianapolis!

Why is it that whenever you have a Monday off, you always feel a day behind?

Why is it that Charlie Gibson interrupted his (videotaped) self on Good Morning America to bring us pictures of J/J in a photo op? I believe we'll have plenty of time to see the two of them together. I wanted my previously recorded, live EDT, GMA!

Why is it that people want to steal from the library? I don't understand. Its free to USE, people, not to steal. If you knew how much stuff was stolen from the library, you'd be amazed. Or, maybe not....

Why am I leaving early today to see King Arthur? Oh, I have an answer to this one! I do love all things Arthurian, but I'd see Ioan Gruffudd in just about anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home