Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, July 15

Appreciate Me

Tuesday I went out to lunch with a salesman. I have three particular salesmen who take very good care of me (professionally speaking) and this one took me out to lunch. We went to a fairly nice place
and I think it was productive. He did seem a little irritated that I wouldn't be ordering as many audiobooks as last year, or the year before. Of course, my audio budget has been cut in half, so that might have something to do with it. I wonder if I'll still get lunch next year.

Anyway, the point is that I deal with several different companies, but only three bother to make any effort to contact me, let alone take me out to lunch! And these, coincidentally, are the three that get 95% of my business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home