Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, August 23

Monday Morning Madness

I can already tell I'm going to have a caffeine high today. My hands are shaking. Not good. Mix regular and decaf. I need to learn to do that.

I come into work today, about to head into the bathroom, and I hear that we had a little "problem" on Friday after I left. I problem that involves roaches on walls, on floors, in the bathroom. Like, all over, is what I hear. As I'm gagging and putting everything I own up on higher ground, they tell me they "think they have it fixed." Still, can I say say ick?! I am SOOOO glad that I wasn't here for this incident? I can only imagine how I would have screamed. I just don't do creepy crawly very well. Strangely enough, I'm okay with spiders, though. My sister is terrified of spiders. Go figure.

Anyway, here is your daily trash talk from the Sun. I swear, they never disappoint when I'm looking for a trashy story to grace my blog! That's the kind of thing a girl wants to depend on. And your line of the day from this story?

NYT has a sex toy machine by the loos, so we each bought a pocket rocket vibrator for £6. We took them into the loos in our bags and Helen accidentally pulled hers out instead of her lipstick, which gave us and the other girls in there a good giggle.

I suspect people in London are having more fun than I am......all we have in our "loo" are....well, cockroaches.

On that note....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home