Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Saturday, August 7

You know law school will be hard when....

you can't even read a tv schedule correctly! I woke up early this morning, anxious to see soccer, and nothing was on. Well, that's not true. There were some lovely infomericals on. At first, I thought I had the time wrong. I looked it up online, and saw that I did have the time wrong. I also had the day wrong. Tomorrow. 8:30 am. Sheesh.

I saw Collateral today. I thought it was great. There were a few places where I thought it dragged a bit, but that's really just nitpicking. TC is at his best when he's bad, in my opinion. I thought Jada Pinkett Smith could have had more to do. I liked her character....what I saw of it. And I kept looking at Peter Berg and wondering who the heck he was. I HATE that. I knew his face, but just couldn't remember his name. And then, when I saw the credits, I had that 'of course' moment.

I also checked out the U of I football schedule. Wow. They have got some great home games this season. Purdue, Michigan, Iowa and Indiana all at home. I hope they have a better season than last year. Last year was painful. Truly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home