Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, September 19

She's Alive!!!

Hi there! I do plan on posting the past few days activies later today (when I'm at work, no less) but I just wanted to put a quick note up for those of you who hace called me. I haven't forgotten about you! I know I've been bad about returning phone calls lately. (to sw, mg and jc especially) but I promise to do better. I do. Of course, I could be calling you right now instead of putting this up on my blog. But how many of you are really awake this early on a Sunday morning? Yeah, that's what I thought too.

And then there are those who wonder why I don't call them anymore and don't bother calling me. If you don't make an effort, than neither will I. Don't expect to hear from me because I'm going to spend what little time I have calling back the before who actually made an effort.

Good, now that we got that taken care of, I have to get back to defenses for intentional torts. Oh, and I suppose I should take a shower or something before work. And then I need to catch the NFL pre-game shows.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home