Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, September 12

&@^@% Steelers

I hope every post I do after a football game doesn't start off like that. Oh yeah, I should probably add &^!@% Lions too, for good measure. I am, kind of out of habit more than anything else, a Bears fan. But, its hard to begrudge Detroit their win. I just wish it could have been against someone else.

This is going to be a very busy week, I think. On the up side, Civ Pro on Thursday has been pre-empted, so I have a little more time to get some things done on Thursday night. On the other hand, I have to go to the dentist, I have a LARC paper due, and we're having a "Fiction Emergency" this week at work. Lots of heavy lifting, shifting and things that are just not fun.

This weekend has been great, though. A friend of mine just bought a black cherry mazda miata convertible. Whoa. Gorgeous. I watched football on Saturday. I watched football on Sunday. I went to a BLSA picnic. And now, its time to settle in and do some reading. And writing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home