Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, November 4

May 19, 2005

AOL has the trailer up for Revenge of the Sith. I.....was a little underwhelmed. I mean, it was great. The music, the faces, the voices....I got chills when it started. But, I wasn't just....in awe like I was when I saw the previews for Phantom Menace. There could be a couple of things going on there. 1. It had been such a long time since we'd had any Star Wars movies at that point that any preview was exciting. 2. I actually SAW Phantom Menance. Maybe now I'm hedging my bets, not getting my hopes up, and it will really blow me away in the theater. Also, there is a difference between watching something on my screen and seeing it on the big screen. Which is why I'm going to see The Incredibles this weekend.

Anyway, trailer up. Trailer great. Trailer not awe inspiring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home