Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, November 5

WHOOO HOOOO

Its selection day for 2nd Semester. All those choices.....whatever will I take?! I think I have it narrowed down and I'll talk Civ Pro II, Torts II, LARC II and, just like the little wild child that I am, I'm throwing in Constitutional Law for dessert.

Hmmm, that looks suspiciously like all the courses I'm required to take. What is this mockery of justice? Its just a pretense of choice! I didn't land on Inlow Rock, Inlow Rock landed on me!

There are just some people who should not mix morning and chocolate. I fear I am one of those people. It was hot chocolate, but I'm still way too hyped this morning. Its Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home