Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, December 12

The Great Torts Final

We've been studying our little hearts out and the great torts final is tomorrow evening. I really think its going to be okay. There was a point, last week, when I had just decided to write the exam off completely. I didn't understand it, I wasn't ever going to understand it, and I could live with a B- or a C. I thought. But, a sympathetic study group took me in, and torts has actually become much easier. I knew more than I thought I did, and I actually know more now than I did before we started studying. It isn't hard, you just need to put a little effort into it.

All that said, I am not a last minute studier. Tonight, I will be watching The Wire, and maybe an episode or two of Farscape. We studied for the week, for about 5-6 hours each night after work. Special thanks to Bose, McKinney & Evans for allowing us a place to study. They have been great and very generous with their space (and their leftover fruit....)

I'm ready for the torts test and, amazingly, not nervous. Securexam has been tested. As long as I make sure I have everything packed up and in the bag, I should be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home