Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, March 25

Friday Spies

Stealing from Brian (who stole from a long list of others....)

  • What blog, other than your own, do you read the most?

Neurosis' blog is one I check everyday, several times a day, as well as Just Playin', Talk Left, Cynical-C. Others that I read (and love) but aren't updated every day: Jelly Beans and Corduroy and Sleepy Sage

  • Are you a gadget person? Do you have the latest thingamajigs and whoozits and geegaws? What sorts of gadgets do you own?

Well, I am sort of a gadget girl. (technobabe if you ask certain people at work.) But, I don't think I own anything out of the ordinary. I have the usual stuff. I just may have gotten it before other people. I've had a dvd player since 1998 (and I LOVE my dvd player.) I also have odd things....like a record player, for instance. Don't see very many of those around. But, do also have home theater sound complete with speakers on the walls. But, all that stuff is pretty standard now.

  • If I gave you $1000 on the condition that you couldn't spend it on something responsible (e.g bills), or save it, what would you do with it?

Vacation, definitely. Or, tickets to some sporting event with really, really, really good seats. But, I'm thinking that counts as vacation. Going to see Liverpool at Anfield? Superbowl tickets? I don't know.

  • What are your five favorite sitcoms of all time other than Seinfeld or The Simpsons?

Living Single, The Cosby Show, Welcome Back, Kotter (damn funny in its day!) Family Ties and......The Facts of Life.

  • Organize a film festival based on a theme. Choose a theme and a handful of movies with that theme, and tell us what you've chosen.

Well, the theme I'm going with right now is movies that are bad but are nostalgically (to me) good. Band of the Hand, Grease 2, The Pirate Movie, White Dog, Carbon Copy. You're all coming to my film fest, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home