Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, April 8

Everything Old is New Again

“I do expect one thing: that the nation gives me the right to intervene immediately and to take action myself whenever a person has failed to render unqualified obedience....”
“I therefore ask the German Reichstag to confirm expressly that I have the legal right to keep everybody to his duty and to cashier or remove from office or position without regard for his person or his established rights, whoever, in my view and according to my considered opinion, has failed to do his duty....”
From now on, I shall intervene in these cases and remove from office those judges who evidently do not understand the demand of the hour.”

Adolph Hitler, April 26, 1942

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home