Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, June 8

20

I'm sorry, did you say the Sox were 20 games over .500? What was that? The Sox are the FIRST team to reach 20 games over this season? How 'bout that!


I do have some Rockies/Sox pics to put up, but I hesitate to download Hello to this computer. So, it'll probably happen sometime before class tonight. (I know I have at least one reader who loves the pics.) Maybe I'll even throw in before and after pics of Ozzie Guillen shaving off his goatee. I don't know what's up with that. Seeing the skipper with this clean shaven baby face doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence.....but they're still winning, so you can't argue with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home