Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, June 7

Conspiracy

They ARE out to get me! I swear.

After the line of storms that rolled through here on Sunday afternoon, my satellite dish has gone crazy. There are a lot of channels I can't get, and I have been much too busy to call just yet. Last night I wanted to watch the Sox (naturally) and Comcast Sports Net (formerly Fox Sports Chicago) was one of the channels that didn't come in. Damn. So, I figured I would flip over to one of the ESPN alternates and watch Johnny Damon vs. Cardinals. Guess what? ESPN doesn't work either! Okay, this is getting unbearable. So, just on a whim, I flip over to WGN. It comes in crystal clear. Problem? The CUBS are playing!

Now you tell me its not a damn conspiracy! I'm gonna go call Directv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home