Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, June 12

IMC=OMG!

I just got back from seeing the Indianapolis Men's Chorus perform. Oh. My. God! It is their 15th anniversary and I have two friends who are in the chorus. (great job, guys!) I knew JC could sing, but I didn't know he could sing! He was all kinds of fantastic in his solo. The voice of an angel. Really. He was really that good. They were all that good. I can't believe this was my first time going to see them. I really need to get out more. It was a fantastic afternooon. Shitty weather outside, but the music made you forget all about that. Afterwards, there was a little reception (with great snacks!) where I chatted with my two friends in the chorus and met some new people. If you ever have a chance to see them, definitely do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home