Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, June 9

Meant to Be

My Dad's favorite baseball team is the (Brooklyn) Dodgers. As you can imagine, he doesn't get out to LA to see many games. Or any games. His second favorite team is the White Sox seeing as how he grew up on Chicago's South Side. (I didn't grow up in Chicago, but fanaticism really begins at home, doesn't it?)

Anyway......as I was saying.....

But, when he does get over to Chicago, it usually isn't to see baseball. So, how perfect is it that the Dodgers and the Sox are playing over Father's Day weekend? We were already planning on meeting at my sister's place in suburban Chicagoland, so all the pieces are coming together.

Don't make me quote the A-Team here........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home