Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, July 7

Happiness is

sitting in your cube, listening to baseball games. Cubs lose in the first of a double dip in Atlanta. I'm not a Braves fan (despite where the quiz below says I should live) so I was listening just to listen. I think I can count keeping up with the Cubs as part of my job now, since Cubs fan and I talk about it ad infinitum both over email and when we see each other.

The only thing I don't like about my cube is that I sit with my back to everyone. I hate that.

Lunch at El Sol today with PPC. The place was packed today. Packed and good. PPC had a margarita, and I tried to have sangria, but the only sangria they had was non-alcoholic. Well. Forget that! So, it was agua for me. I more than made up for it with enchiladas, though. Ugh. I need like....a half order of enchiladas.

Must....keep......working...........crack don't sell itself.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home