Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, July 6

Crazy Horse

Had lunch today with Cubs fan at Palomino. Long story as to why lunch didn't start until nearly 1:30 instead of 12:30 like we'd planned. But, it was still lovely. And, two hours and two mojitos later, I was still having a good time. Funny thing about friends, huh? (alcohol makes them better?)

Anyway, I think I'm over my crush now. Now I know one of you is going to ask me "what did he do." And the answer to that is: nothing. Shit happens, you know? He was very charming and very chatty and all those good things that he's always been. Its not him, its me. :o) (okay, its him, but it was my crush in the first place.)

Lunch was great, though. I don't know why I don't go to Palomino more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home