Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, July 4

Quiz Me

I love a quiz. But, you all knew that already, right? Unnamed Source has a good one, I think I'll steal his!

Would you rather:

1. Pierce your nose or your tongue?: Well.....none. But, if I had to choose, it would have to be nose. (although tongue would be more fun.)
2. be serious or be funny?: Funny.
3. drink whole or skim milk?: skim, baby.

Are you:
4. Simple or Complicated?: I think I'm pretty simple. Yet, people always say "I don't understand you." So I guess I'm not simple.

Do you prefer:
5. flowers or angels? Flowers
6. grey or gray? Grey
7. color or black and white photos: I guess it depends on the photo. (damn law students and their "it depends" answers!)
8. lust or love? Love
9. sunrise or sunset? Sunset in the fall and winter. Sunrise in the Spring and Summer.
10. M&M's or Skittles? Skittles, although they are almost too sweet for me now.
11. rap or rock? It depends, dammit! I'm not answering this one.
12. Staying up late or waking up early? Waking up early
13. TV or radio: TV.
14. eating apples or oranges? Apples

The Truth:
15. Do you have a crush? Absolutely
16. Who is it? Someone who probably doesn't read the blog. (but I don't know that for sure.)

Do you prefer:
17. being hot or cold? Cold
18. tall or short people? um.....tall.
19. sun or moon? moon
20. emeralds or rubies? rubies
21. left or right? right
22. having 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend? 10 acquaintances
23. sun or rain? rain (unless i'm driving)
24. vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Vanilla

Misc:
25. what is your biggest fear in the world? Dolls. I hate dolls.
26. Kids or no kids? Do I have kids? No. Do I like kids? Yes.
27. Cat or dog? I'm definitely a dog person, but cats are growing on me.
28. Half empty or half full? Mostly half full
29. Mustard or ketchup? Mustard
30. Hard cover books or soft cover books? Hard, baby.
31. newspaper or magazine? Glossy, baby.
32. Sandals or sneakers? Sneaks. (although sandals can be real cute.)
33. wonder or amazement? wonder
34. red car or white car? Red
35. Happy and poor or sad and rich? um....how about happy and rich? I've already done the sad/poor thing.
36. Singing or dancing? Singing
37. Hugging or kissing? Both.
38. Happy or sad? Happy (duh!)
39. Blondes, brunettes? Baldies! Now, how do you like THEM apples! (stupid question.....)

About you:
What time is it? 11:11 am (i swear!)
Birthdate and place: 10 November, 1973. 10:55 pm (almost veteran's day!) Freeport, Illinois.
Pets? Not at the moment.
Eye color: Dark brown
Hair color: black

What do you want:
Where do you want to live? Got me.
How many kids do you want? Um, less than 10, more than 1?

Which is better:
2 doors or 4 (on a car)? 4
Coffee or ice cream? Ice cream!
Shampoo or conditioner? Conditioner
Bridges or tunnels? Tunnels, but they scare the crap outta me.
One pillow or two? Two

Favorites:
Salad dressing? Basalmic vinagrette
Color of socks? White
Non-alcoholic drink? DC (diet coke)
Alcoholic drink: martinis! (but only the fluffy flavored ones, please.)

I am:
Wearing: Pacers t-shirt, jean shorts, socks, sneaks
Current hair: too short
current smell: raspberries & cream candle
Current favorite show: Rescue Me
Current Book: Haunted by Kelley Armstrong
Current Refreshment: Ruby Red Graprefruit juice
Current time: 11:14 am


All readers should feel free to play along, either in the comments, or on your own blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home