Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, June 30

I fell asleep



for an inning or two during the Sox-Tigers game. It was all tied up when my sister called, waking me up. She wanted to talk about Crash as she'd just gotten back from seeing it. (that was in the bottom of the 9th.) Game went 13 innings, so I didn't have to hurry her off the phone!


I'll take any opportunity to post a picture of Ivan Rodriguez (hot!) but I especially like it when he's being tagged out at the plate!









This picture reminds me of the Tortoise and the Hare. And the dude running? His name is Nook. Nook Logan. If that isn't a romance book/Soap Opera name, I don't know WHAT is.



Sox Win 4-3 in 13. Whew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home