Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, August 28

Guess Who

So, my sister calls me at 8 am and tells me that Turner Classic Movies is having a film festival with one of my favorite people.

Steve McQueen? No.
Frank Sinatra? Nope.

That leaves one. William Holden. My sister's favorite Holden film is Rachel and the Stranger. She's such a romantic! I like it too, even though I think its funny to argue with her about it. I don't know what my favorite is. I like Executive Suite. I first saw him in Stalag 17, so I like that one too. And, of course, The Bridge on the River Kwai. Classic. Sabrina. Classic. Tivo is going to be busy today so I can finish reading about immigration!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home