Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, October 28

Friday Five

If something here ever looks like its familiar, chances are I stole it from Unnamed Source. I really get tired of linking back to him after I steal all his posts. Just assume that its stolen from him. If its not stolen from him, its stolen from Cynical-C. Now. That's easy. There is no original thought on this blog.

That said:

Here are today's stolen Friday Five!

  1. Who is your favorite Superhero? Of the well known superheroes, I have to go with Batman. Batman as written by Frank Miller. I like my superheroes dark and moody, thank you very much.
  2. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Telekinetic. Because I'm lazy and that is cutting out a lot of heavy lifting!
  3. What would your super outfit look like? Leather.
  4. What would your super villain/nemesis be like? I have no idea. That's a good question.
  5. What would your catch phrase/calling card be? Catch phrases would be way too cheesy for my cool ass superhero!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home