Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, October 5

Gratuitous Sox Pic


Yes, I know yesterday was an anamoly. I'm not silly enough to think the Sox are going to coast on through the ALDS with wins like they had yesterday. I'm not that silly. And even if I was that silly, Cubs fan called me yesterday to make sure that I didn't get too cocky. But...... it was sweet, wasn't it?! It was amazing!

And don't get me wrong, I am a fan of the Red Sox. I am. I was cheering them on last year as loud as anyone else who had jumped on the "I hate Yankees " "Go Red Sox " bandwagon. But all bets are off now and I'm hoping for two more 12pt. wins for the pale hose. (But, I'm really not that silly.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home