Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, October 7

Gratuitous Sox Pic


I admit it. I had gamecast on during class on Wednesday. I don't think I was obnoxious about it. The people sitting next to me didn't even notice. The person sitting behind me noticed..... I couldn't help it. I did start to get a little antsy when the Sox started to come back in the 5th inning. Luckily, class was just about over at the point. When I packed up the computer, it was 4-2 Boston. When I got in the car, it was 5-4 Sox.

I'm not silly enough to think the Sox are going to sweep this series, so I'm preparing myself for a loss tonight. The crowd, I think, will be the deciding factor in this game. Not that I wouldn't be overjoyed with a sweep. I would. Very much so.

Game time is 3pm local, which means I'll be listening on radio with Ed and John.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home