Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, October 18

movies movies movies

I watched two things on dvd yesterday because I was off. No work. No school. It was a rare day indeed. I won't say it was productively spent, but thems the breaks sometimes.

First up was Kingdom of Heaven.


This was a long movie. I know that isn't exactly a glowing endorsement, but now that I think back on Gladiator, I remember thinking itwas long too. I liked Gladiator, and I liked Kingdom of Heaven. Just......don't go into it thinking its gonna be a quick, mindless watch. Its neither quick nor mindless. But, it was very interesting, and I think all the actors did a good job. And I'm not a huge fan of Mr. Bloom, so that is saying something.

Next up was The Interpreter. I think my main mistake was watching these two movies back to back. My sister said she fell asleep on The Interpreter. I didn't think it was that bad. In fact, I thought it was good. I'm not a huge Sean Penn fan either, but I thought he did a really good job in this movie. I wonder if he and Madonna would get along better now that they're both older. Not that that has anything to do with the movie........


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home