Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, January 19

How to Manuals


Since last year, I have been getting patron requests for this book. Technically, it doesn't fall into my area, so I don't have to deal with it. I order (mainly) fiction, and this is supposed to be a work of non-fiction.

The pictures are certainly non-fiction.

The library has resisted buying it, though. I got another patron request for it yesterday and passed it on the appropriate collection development librarian.

But, out of mere curiosity, I had to buy a copy of the book.

The great fun we had with it at work was worth the price. Watching one person's face turn extremely red while flipping through it was MORE than worth the price. And, if you read the entire book, you "graduate" with a diploma at the end.

This book is what my mother would have called "a hot mess."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home