Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, May 23

Because I have to iron my pants for tomorrow.....

  • I'll probably watch AI tonight. Of course, the White Sox are on tonight, so that could all change.
  • Testing out the downloadable audio. I think I like it. Right now I'm listening to a biography of Mozart. I can't say that I never would have checked it out on CD but I can say that we didn't even own this on regular CD. Now I can have something to listen to when I'm bored with the stuff on my (tiny) Ipod.
  • I don't know if I can survive Mondays without Jack Bauer.
  • 17 Days until world cup starts. Setanta is broadcasting it in German. That's lovely. Oh, yeah. I don't speak German.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home