Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, July 17

memememememe

From novelist Laura Lippman's blog, The Memory Project,


  1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Nope.
  2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? Sometimes. That only makes it worse, though.
  3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Probably undergrad where we had hills on campus. That's the last time I can remember, anyway.
  4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Depends on the someone else.
  5. Do you believe in ghosts? ABSOLUTELY! (no, I'm serious, I do.)
  6. Do you consider yourself creative? Yes. (see previous question)
  7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? I can't believe people are still obsessed about this. Mark Furhman has framed TONS more black people since this murder happened! (Not having actually following the trial, or knowing just what the evidence was, or wasn't, I have no ACTUAL opinion on the case.)
  8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? AJ, baby.
  9. Do you stay friends with your exes? If by "friends" you mean I don't hate them, then yes. If by "friends" you mean we chat on the phone......or that I even have their phone numbers.....then no.
  10. Do you know how to play poker? Aren't there like 100,000,000 million different kinds of poker? I'm going with no.
  11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Nope. That's crazy.
  12. What's your favorite commercial? Right now, nothing has been able to dethrone the Jimmy Dean breakfast commercials. I'm waiting for the next big thing.
  13. What are you allergic to? Nothing that I know of. Yes, I know how lucky I am.
  14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, do you run red lights? No. And I'm so F-ing ashamed to admit this!
  15. Do you have a secret nobody knows about you? Not after #14! (well, maybe I have one or two more....)
  16. Bo-Sox or Yankees? Um...Chi-Sox. Do I have to choose one of those other two? Really? Red Sox.
  17. Have you ever been ice skating? Not. One. Time. I'm missing out!
  18. How often do you remember your dreams? Pretty often, actually.
  19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? A few days ago at work. We laugh a lot here.
  20. Can you name five songs by the Beatles? Yep.
  21. What's the one thing on your mind now? I still have 9 glorious hours of MI-4 Season 4 to watch! (hey, I'm a geek, but its what I'm thinking about! At least I'm honest!!)
  22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass Barbie is? Yep.
  23. Do you always wear your seatbelt? Yep.
  24. What cell service do you use? Verizon.
  25. Do you like Sushi? I haven't had much of it, but I liked what I had.
  26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? How would I know it was fatal if I avoided it?
  27. What do you wear to bed? Usually a t-shirt and shorts.....or just a t-shirt
  28. Been caught stealing? Nope.
  29. What shoe size do you have? 8! (only thing I have a size 8......)
  30. Do you truly hate anyone? I don't think so. Although, I can get awfully mad sometimes....I don't usually stay mad.
  31. Classic Rock or Rap? Love them both. Well, as long as we're talking about classic Rap as well.
  32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? No way I can answer that question.
  33. Favorite Song? This one is nearly as impossible as the last one to answer. But, today its Easy Living. I prefer Dinah Washington singing it, though, to Billie Holiday.
  34. Have you ever sang in front of a mirror? Yep.
  35. What food do you find disgusting? Pringles. I detest Pringles.
  36. Do you sing in the shower? Who doesn't?
  37. Did you ever play "I'll show you mine if you show me yours?" Heh. But of course!
  38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their backs? Of course not! I make fun of my friends to their face! That's the beauty of friendship.
  39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yes.
  40. Have you ever been punched in the face? Why are these two questions paired?! No, never been punched in the face. I'm sure it could only help...... ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home