Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, August 30

New Additions

To the sidebar. Books. I don't know why I haven't thought of putting a few of my favorite book related sites there before now. There are a few more that I need to get up there, but class is about to start.....I should pay attention......

you know.

Anyway, a word about them:

GalleyCat is great for publishing related tidbits (read: gossip) and other good stuff. First thing I do after I turn on my computer at work is pull up GalleyCat. A better font of book related, and book people related, info would be hard to find.

Confessions.... is mostly crime fiction related. Its my second stop in the morning. This one, while it does relate to my job, is mostly just for me. I LOVE crime fiction, as you all well know.

Smart Bitches......hilarious. I'm serious. Even if you don't love romance fiction, (or you refuse to admit that you do) it has a lot of great stuff on there. As of this very minute, they have a very interesting post up about books and Hurricane Katrina. But, if you REALLY want a good laugh, check out their romance book covers gone wild. You'll pee your big girl panties (yes, you too guys.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home