Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, August 22


Aaron Rowand. It broke my heart when the Sox traded him. No, really, it did. And I like Thome, I do, but......well, Rowand was my favorite.

Brian Anderson is not the same in centerfield.

Anyway, when I heard about this collision this morning, I wasn't that surprised. Aaron plays hard, always has, and used to run into the wall in center all the time. As he says, this is one of the things that was bound to happen. I'm bummed that it will probably end his season and I know he probably is too. Especially since the Phillies are making a wildcard run for the post-season. Hopefully, he'll be good as new when April comes around.

And if we could trade to get him back, KW, that would be good too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home