Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, August 22

Twas the night before classes.....


Good morning boys and girls. No, I haven't dropped off the face. I'm still here.

its been an interesting few days. I went shopping on Saturday at Metropolis. I'd never been there, but was thoroughly charmed by it. So charmed I bought three pairs of shoes! (okay, its not like it would have taken much for that to happen.......and two were from the clearance rack!) By the end of the day, though, I was completely exhausted and fell asleep in the car on the way home. All that being said, I could have spent another five hours (and $50,000) in the Barnes & Noble. Its unhealthy to like books so much, I'm almost positive.

Speaking of books......its fall publishing season which means I'm up to my eyeballs in Advance copies. If you're interested, sending me an email with your address and I'll send you some. Not only will you be on the cutting edge (most of these books don't hit stores until September or October......or later) but if you don't like them, you can toss them out the window!

Sunday.......more shopping! Yippee!!! Von Maur (natch) where I finally got a dress to wear to my cousin's wedding over labor day weekend. It might also double as my SugarClooney awards dress. I think I'm going, but.....I haven't actually bought tickets yet......I need to do that.

Oh yeah, and I bought another MP3 player. A big one. Plays videos. But, its not an ipod. I WANTED an ipod. I did. However, its so limited in what it plays. With this one, I could even transfer all of my bittorrent files over and watch videos anywhere I wanted! You can't beat that.

Speaking of the video sharing that dare not speak its name, I urge you all to check out Hotel Babylon once it hits the states. This show rocks my world.

Oh yeah, and I've been reading for class. How could I have forgotten that. I actually like that, though, so.......its not a bad thing.

What have ya'll been up to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home