Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, August 7

S.O.M-F(s)

Classes magically popped up on Oncourse today. So, natch, I have to check out the roster to see who I'll be sharing space and air with over the Fall semester. I'm taking Copyright during the day so I only knew 3 names on that list. That's a good thing. Employment Discrimination is a much smaller class, only 17, and I felt okay about the names on that list as well.

Evidence has 100 people and its the Same Ole MF's I've been seeing since Fall 2004. I think I just got hives. Some of them, a lot of them even, are wonderful.

Some. Are. Not.

I still wouldn't trade Cooper's Evidence class for any other, but DAMN! Ya'll know what I mean. Don't pretend I'm the only one who thinks this way.


And, to add insult to injury, two people who should be there aren't! I can't believe ya'll abandoned me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home