Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, November 15

The Beauty Buyble

Sometimes, we buy books and we don't know they come with props! We ordered several of this book, and they each come with a box and samples! Yes! I've been having a fantastic time trying lots of things I've never heard of, and other things I've never bought.


So far, I love:

Chupa Chups Watermelon flavored lip balm. I'm usually not a big fan of the watermelon flavored anything, but this tastes like candy so I like it.

Selona whipped body butter Honestly, I don't know who came up with the concept up "body butter" and I don't know why it's better than lotion. But, I love this stuff.

Nivea Soft: could possibly be the best lotion ever. But, it has competition.

Yu-Be: I've never even HEARD of this lotion, but it is awesome. No, it really is. We got a little tube of it, and I'm already rationing the shit out. I LOVE it.

I thought this was okay:

Pencil & Pout: Its lip "color" and a lip liner. It's cute, definitely, but probably the wrong color for me. I like the idea, but, really, probably for someone more interested in looking good than I am.

Scaring me to death:

Plump Lips: this stuff is crazy. I put it on and I was like.....okay? It tingled, definitely. And then, about twenty minutes later, my top lip started burning. Maybe it was growing. It didn't burn a lot, but it was definitely more than a tingle. People do this willingly? Amy comes into my cube and tells me that Glamour said that stuff burns. NOW she tells me. :o) Won't be buying this.

Waiting to try:

Jellybath: it says "Find your Happy" on the package. I'm always on the lookout for some happy. Plus, I love their website.

Lip Mints: WTF?! I guess we'll just have to see.

Borba: I had no idea stuff like this even existed.

Three different types of Vitabath, something I never bought before. Two eyeliners and a lip liner by Cat Cosmetics, headed by none other than Mrs. Tad Martin (for you AMC fans)

Ah.. I love free stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home