Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, January 2

So, Tuesday

Not all that great of a day. Not a bad day, mind you, as far as days of the week go. Just, nothing special about Tuesday. Sorry, Tuesday, it's not you, it's me.

Now Wednesday....that's a good day. In English.......In Spanish......Wednesday rocks. Tuesday is just alright.....


In the past 10 days, I have watched 38 episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Which would be enough to rot your brain and make eyeballs fall of heads, but that isn't even ALL I've watched. it's sad, really. No, it is.

I have also not returned a phone call I should have returned......oh.......4 days ago, at least. (hush, ppc)


And my eyelids don't want to stay up this afternoon. I'm sooooo tired.

And, I'm not crazy about Lobster Bisque. It sounded good, in theory, but I think it was too rich and creamy even for me. Whole milk AND cream? I have one more container which I think I'll gift to someone tomorrow at work and they'll love it. Just not my thing. I wish it was, but I got through about half of the microwaveable dish before I was too done.

Did I mention about my eyelids?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home