Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Monday, August 6

Must.....stop.......traveling!

Okay, I think my last trip for the Fall Semester is going to be to NOLA in October. Its an employment law conference and, the day before, is the opportunity to try your hand with a hammer for Habitat for Humanity.

It is also over fall break, which means I won't be missing any classes. Since I'm already doing two conferences in September, missing class was kind of a big deal for any other travel. Now, I won't have to!

I still haven't decided yet. All of this travel, even the stuff for work, is out of my own, very limited, pockets. And, granted, this conference isn't nearly as expensive as the Black Entertainment & Sports Lawyers conference at the end of October. In Cancun. One I wish I could afford to attend.....not that I'm bitter or anything. I'm just saying. Still, it isn't like the NOLA one is mandatory either.

I'm probably still gonna go. I can't resist travel. And I can justify it......if only barely. It is networking! And personal development!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home