Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, October 14

Ha. I knew it

The haters couldn't even WAIT to decry the Nobel Committee as a bunch of leftists (insert word here.)

If they were any more pathetic......

The environment isn't my thing. I'm sure it is very important. But, it just ain't my thing. Can't care about everything.

And still, you just know all those crazy haters are gonna be "the Nobel Peace Prize is a complete sham."

S'alright. I'm sure there is a wingnut award for picking on the tween-aged set. Business as usual for those cowards. Why attack the message when you can pick on the messenger?

Oh well. Congrats, Al. That wacky, leftist peace prize was well deserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home