Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, November 2

Go towards the light......

The light at the end of the tunnel. I signed up for my last semester of law school classes yesterday. Yippee!!!! And the winners are:

Admin Law. (Seems like something I should have taken earlier)

Family Law I (Seems like something I should have taken earlier)

Crim Pro -- the opposite of the one I'm taking now. Don't know (or care) if it's 1 or 2.

State Con Law.

Finally, this semester, I get rid of the dreaded Tuesday 6-8pm schedule! It has taken me 3.5 years, but I did it. That's all I ever really wanted. So simple, yet so difficult!

Okay, fellow alumni. I'm open to receiving all Civil Rights, Crim Pro and/or Labor Law outlines. Help a sista out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home