Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Wednesday, January 23

hmmmmm.....kfc!

My New Year's non-resolution was to cut back on fast food. I didn't think I could give it up completely, but, since December 31, I haven't had any. None. Which is probably why, while I'm sitting here watching the property tax town hall meeting, I got the most fierce craving for KFC.

For the most part, I haven't been tempted too much. Okay, that is a lie. For the first two weeks or so, it was crazy. I wanted to zip through every drive thru in my path! But, I didn't.

Defining "fast food" was the most interesting task. I finally went with the drive thru definition. It was the most simple way to define. That means there is potential for cheating, of course. I went to Qdoba a few weeks ago. Doesn't have a drive thru. But, on the other hand, no Pizza Hut. So, I guess it all comes out even at the end of the day.

I still want KFC, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home