Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Thursday, December 27

Today's CD


Here's the thing: I don't like country music.

Here's the other thing: Blake Shelton is hot.

1+1 doesn't necessarily = 2, but I gave it a listen anyway.

You won't be surprised to hear that I didn't like most of it.

You might be surprised to hear that I did like some of it. And, the parts I liked? Yeah, probably the most "country" of the songs on there:

The More I Drink (I love this song)
I Don't Care
The Last Country Song.

I've heard This Can't Be Good before, and the more I hear it, the less I like it. Don't know why that is. It's a fun song, but......I don't know. Just not so hot.

My uncle is continually trying to convert me to country music and he's had his hits and misses. This one was mostly a miss.

Did I mention that Blake Shelton was hot, though?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home