Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Tuesday, January 22

Seriously?

Seriously? Heath Ledger is dead? That is beyond belief to me right now. It shouldn't be, I know. I KNOW! Still. It is. Sad.


Seriously? I'm not watching the Superbowl this year. I know. Crazy. But, you know what? I don't care. Manning vs. Brady? Yeah, don't care. Let the Northeast care. It is all for them this year. I'll catch the commercials on You Tube and skip the Fox News fest before during and after the game.

Seriously? I have one professor (who I adore) who needs to be giving me my grade already. I know. Once I get it, I'll probably wish it was still a mystery. But, right now, I want that grade.

Seriously? I'm voting for John Edwards in November. Nope, doesn't matter that he probably won't be on the ballot. I'm voting for him anyway. (yeah, I say that now. Ask me again in October.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home