Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Friday, April 11

White Sox-Tigers stats

I love the MLB Press Pass. If you're a baseball junkie -- which I'm not but I have aspirations -- then this is the best thing ever. Cubs fan introduced it to me, and I usually read it on gameday. I'll read the Sox, whoever the Sox are playing, and the Cubs. Why the Cubs, you ask? Well, honestly, it's interesting!

Not only do they have all kinds of stats (some of which I skim) they have historical details about the team, what happened on that date in the past, all time type stats, etc. History + baseball = hell yeah. Hit me again.

All time, Tigers have bested us 984-970. When you think about how many games that is, 14 is not a big margin at all. That is pretty remarkable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home