Obiter Dictum

Woman's virtue is man's greatest invention --- Cornelia Otis Skinner

Sunday, March 14

I think this blog needs a new name

It has almost been a year since I've been here. Can you believe that? Most people have probably looooong since stopped checking this space. The only thing that makes me feel a little better is that most of the people that I used to link to haven't updated their blogs since around the same time.

So, I changed the template. It had been orange and white for almost six years. It was time for a change, no? And, as much as I would like to change the name, I think it still fits. After all, it isn't like the conversation is going to go highbrow in this space. I would never do that to you. Maybe a change of color is good for now.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM , Blogger Brian D. said...

    Galactica Actual

    That would be very cool and give into your inner geek.

     
  • At 11:36 AM , Blogger Robin Bradford said...

    I actually love Galactica Actual! I'm sure there is a copyright issue....

     
  • At 4:26 PM , Blogger Steph Payne said...

    Illegitimi non carborundum

    Semper ubi sub ubi

    Me transmitte sursum, Caledoni!

    Rideo, ergo sum

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home